Monday, December 7, 2009

Back Up The Waaaaahmbulance

Look, I recognize it was a tough loss. I was just about throwing my remote through the TV screen during much of that fourth quarter. But I'm Joe Nobody at home watching a game, and you are the head coach and defensive coordinator of a major NCAA football program, so this isn't just embarrassing, it's plain sad:

“You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!” the NU defensive coordinator yelled, pointing at the Longhorns.


“BCS!” Pelini said as he entered the locker room. “That's why they make that call!”


“I want an explanation!” Pelini yelled outside his locker room.


From outside the doors, one word could be heard loudest: “Cheaters!”


Beebe suggested he and Pelini talk in private. They walked into a quiet area near some shiny SUVs, 100 feet from anyone else. Yet Bo and the occasional curse word could still be heard.


Suck it up, losers. Mack Brown complained mightily when we got screwed over last year, but I don't recall him soiling his diapers while throwing a massive tantrum.

No comments: