Monday, February 5, 2007

Prop Bets Result

Well, considering I picked these pretty much at random from a list of prop bets, I did pretty darn well:

Coin Flip: Heads (-105) Won
First Team To Score: Bears (+110) Won
First Team To Record QB Sack: Colts (-140) Won
First Team To Record Interception: Bears (+130) Won
Team With Most Turnovers: Bears (-135) Won
Team With Longest Rush: Bears (-125) Won
Will There Be A Lead Change In The Second Half: No (-180) Won
Chicago Rush O/U 131.5: Over (-125) Lost
First Score Is: Any Other Bears TD (+1300) Won
Margin Of Victory: Colts by 11-13 (+825) Won
Total Sacks O/U 3.5: Over (-155) Lost

So out of 11 picks, I made 9 correct. I actually thought the first score might be a Chicago INT run back for a touchdown, but instead I got it the "Other Bears TD" and "First Interception by Bears" picks in two separate plays. And of course, getting the margin correct was another big pick.

If I had wagered $10 on each selection, for a total wager of $110, I would have taken home $364.12. What am I still doing in Austin? I'm heading to Vegas, baby!

No comments: