Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 - The Year In Talking To Myself

And I see that I managed to make it all the way through the year in posting to this blog. There were a few dead spaces in there where I was either too busy or away from Teh Intertubes, but I did end up posting 238 entries, ranging in interest from negative to almost zero. The only real source of content I had going in was posting mini-reviews of movies as I saw them, with occasional TV and music reviews thrown in. There was the periodic political rant (mainly directed at Las Manitas) and the Morning Constitutional series (mainly directed at idiots appearing on or calling into C-SPAN Washington Journal).

And as far as I can tell, no one read any of this other than me.

Oh, well. I haven't particularly advertised this blog, and it's mostly for my own benefit anyway.

Here's to 2008 and my first reader!

No comments: