Friday, January 11, 2008

"Leave Tony Alone!"

I am now officially tired of the whole Tony Romo - Jessica Simpson - Jessica's Dad trip to Mexico story. I know, I know - the east coast press (and The Worldwide Leader In Sports) are pimping the Giants because that's what they do - pimp east coast teams. Wow - they played the Patriots close for about three quarters - sign them up for the Super Bowl!

Guys, you want to try to make some mountain out of a team-approved off-week trip to Mexico, go right ahead. I happen to think Tony can probably do better (and smarter), but that's neither here nor there with respect to Sunday's game. If you writers and commentators want to hitch your wagon to the steaming pile of meh that is Eli Manning, then take him - he's yours.

As for me - Dallas wins by double-digits.

No comments: