Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rock Bottom (I Hope)

Her [Sarah Palin] greatest hypocrisy is in her pretense that she is a woman.


Wow, could have fooled me. I've seen some pretty amazingly hateful stuff over the last couple of weeks. But I really didn't think anything could top Bush Derangement Syndrome until I started seeing Palin Derangement Syndrome. The above sentence was written for a column not on politics but on religion and faith.

In case anyone out there thought the level of vitriol and hatred coming from the left in the U.S. might subside after Bush leaves office - think again. Even if Obama wins, this is the kind of reasoning and discourse we can expect to see. Only now, it'll be backed by the White House in addition to Congress and the media.

Any wonder why I will never again vote for a Democrat?

Via Hot Air.

No comments: