Friday, July 13, 2007

OMG OWNZRED LOL

I don't watch a lot of "talking head" shows, either on the left (Meet The Press, Face The Nation, etc.) or on the right (The O'Reilly Factor, etc.) - although I do have a strange addiction to the trainwreck that is C-SPAN Washington Journal.

So maybe this kind of thing happens a bunch and I just never see it.

But I have never seen a host get so totally and completely owned on his own show as does this Canadian idiot who tries to pass off his theories on "United States Muslims hauled away to concentration camps" and "stolen elections" to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who is having none of it. Unlike this moron, she actually knows of what she speaks, having lived in both Muslim and Western society. She bats away his moonbattery with calm, reasoned explanations, and all this guy can do is stutter in amazement.

I guess I might give this guy some credit for actually airing this segment that makes him look like such a fool, but I suspect he thinks he exposed her for what she really is.

Of course, I guess he did. Just not in the way he thinks.

No comments: